Sunday, December 17, 2006

Goseong...in pictures

Here are the pictures that I promised to post a while back. Just some random shots around the city that I am living in now. In other news, I will be leaving on Dec. 23 for Manila to spend Christmas and New Years with my dad. We may be spending a few days in Borocay if we are able to get hotel confirmations. Should be a lot of fun and i'll have my camera there to document everything :D


this is the playground of the apartments I live in, a couple of these kids are my students and I snapped it before they saw me and came running over.
at the local park...looks like a student studying in the background
ran in to these guys at the same park, they were filming for a school project
typical korean house architecture
more
more
lots of sidewalk shops around here
and people wonder why Asians live longer
view from the top of a local mountain

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u like taking pictures of food!! hehe

Damon said...

of course...especially Korean food as it's so different from back home. If you and Hannah came to visit, you would see that.