Saturday, December 02, 2006

It's raining lights

Heard some loud booms going off near my apartment an hour or so ago. Peeked my head out of my fifth-floor window and saw this:




I didn't have the best angle as a new building that is being constructed in front of my building blocked my view from the launching point but I still managed a few nice shots nevertheless. I'll have to find out what the occasion was back in the office on Monday.

It's getting pretty cold over here and I'm looking forward to spending Christmas and New Years with my pops in The Philippines, although I wish all the family could be together for it. Come to think of it, I can't remember the last time we all celebrated Christmas in the same place...it's literally got to have been at least 12+ years.....DAMN!


**UPDATE** Found out that the fireworks were to celebrate the 1ooth year of a local school. I beleieve it was an elementary school. Thought I would pass it on.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice view from ur balcony!

Damon said...

yeah, I was startled by the noises...then grabbed my camera and started shooting.