Monday, October 16, 2006

Blah blah blah...

Yes, it's been another typical weekend here in nowhere part of Korea. Me, sitting at home, venturing out only once to get some food at the local supermarket, coming home and watching tv, playing video games, and occasionally reading "The Shogun", a book I am currently into.

On a brighter note, I have heard from my boss that I should be heading off to Japan this week to get my work visa...yippy!! Yes, those of you who are familiar with the immigration process here in S. Korea are wondering how/why I have a "boss" when I don't yet have a visa.....weeeelll, let's just keep that under wraps. lol

I've taken some photos at school and will post them soon. I'll also try to get some photos from Fukuoka when I go and stick them on here as well.

..........until next time

4 comments:

JR said...

hahah

JR said...

hey man where are the photos from your last trip?

Damon said...

Hey bud...yea yeah, i know. I'm slackin on updates. I'll get to it soon, I...ummm....err...well...promise.

Jason Grimes said...

Finished reading "The Shogun"? Read that book also and made me understand why Japanese are "weird". Hehehehehehe.