Thursday, October 12, 2006

Nukes

Now I'm not new to living abroad or traveling to not-so-secure places. I spent over four years in the Philippines, have visited Saudi Arabia about six times, spent a month in Thailand, and am living in Korea. As everyone knows, North Korea just entered the nuclear age. It's a bit unnerving knowing that not only all of their conventional weapons are pointed this way, but now they have nukes, too.

There are around 30,000 US troops stationed here....as well as a quite large and up-to-date Korean army and US troops stationed in Japan. All of this helps one relax a bit, but if something happens, there's no stopping it.

Since I'm not in Seoul, I would probably be ok, I think, maybe, I hope, should be...hmmmm. :D

BTW..check out my online web picture album here.

No comments: