Tuesday, July 31, 2007

!&^&*%$))(&*^+

!#&#*(%^&# R%$^%*&#&) $&$T*_$()++($&*^& !^&E*^&)(GH& Y*(_!*Y&*TT&*
&*(!&*!( T&FDF!C!FCAGH()(*(A YU*Y! (*(!&^&%#^&RTSFTGS*&(S&*(
*()*&(&!*^SFYU*&!^&*S
(!&*(^S ^&!^&!*)&^)*^!&_&*()*&)_*_)(**()*_)~* GYGY~IU*YG:


****I have removed the video as I don't want to tarnish the person-in-questions reputation...
.......he can do that all on his own*****


If you have had trouble understanding this.....you now know exactly how I feel about an unnamed co-worker. Enjoy!! :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am disapointed that the drunk video of the Canadian has been pulled off of your blogspot.I thought the vid was hilarious and would appreciate you putting it back on your blog.I also admire the tremendous amount of restraint you displayed while taking the vid.I was amazed how different the Southern United States language was so different from the Canadian.....aye
This is your brother back in the states,please put the vid back on so i can show jennifer. thanks