Sunday, July 01, 2007

Welcoming Party!!

So last Saturday was my official welcoming party to Global Village. We headed to a little place called YUKI after work to throw back a few and shoot da shit. We stayed til midnight, which I believe was the closing time there, then headed over to the owners house to continue. Me and a few of the teachers were playing poker and blackjack while the Japanese were playing Mah-jong, a Chinese type of chess.....I think. Things started getting weird when one of the teachers, apparently over his limit, got real noisy and started pissing people off (basically a very bad drunk). Unfortunately I don't have any pics or movies of the night (I'm sure they would have been quite enjoyable). By the time I walked home...it was past 4:00 am and the sun was starting to come up so I grabbed my camera and walked over the Mc D's for some Mc Muffins and OJ. I did snap a few pics while walking around by the lake, which I will post here, before heading back home and crashing at around 8:00.

this pic came out awesome...looks like a B&W on the left and color on the right...but actually its just early morning fog. (this is a stitch of 4 photos unedited)
my house is just to the left of this photo (stitch of 3 pics unedited)

somehow caught the bird flyin through

No comments: